|Salary||$13 – $15 per hour|
|Benefits package||Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Long-term Disability, 9 Paid Holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401(k) Plan|
|Employment type||Full time; 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Education||High School or Equivalent|
|Required Experience||3 to 5 years|
- Summary: Lead and assist multiple functions within a warehouse environment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Duties may be assigned.
- Package product for shipments based on customer specifications or existing procedures.
- Prepare freight shipments packaged by skid, crate, or large tube.
- Identify address and ship method inaccuracies.
- Utilize ERP system and web based applications to complete shipping entries. Some manual paperwork required.
- Coordinate, prepare paperwork (BOL) and schedule LTL and truckload freight shipments.
- Process International shipments with required documentation.
- Assist in loading/unloading trucks and receiving daily UPS and FedEx shipments.
- Highlight component shortages and inventory discrepancies. Perform cycle counts as scheduled and on an as needed basis.
About Olympus Group
Imagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.
Custom Printing Division
The Olympus Group Custom Printing Division creates custom visual solutions for some of the largest brands in the world. Our clients include theme parks, professional sports teams, universities, retailers, exhibit houses, entertainment venues, cruise lines, restaurant chains, consumer brands, mattress manufacturers and much more. From banners to billboards, interior décor to theatrical curtains, tradeshow backdrops to point-of-purchase materials, Olympus Group turns their ideas into reality. Our in-house printing capabilities include grand format dye sublimation, UV direct, latex, and solvent digital printing. We also have a complete finishing department (sewing, cutting, and heat-bending) with 250 hours of daily capacity.
Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.