|Benefits package||401K Plan, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Accident Policy, Critical Illness Policy, Life Insurance, PTO plan, 9 paid holidays|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Required Experience||Accounting: 2 years (required)|
Olympus Group is a quick turn, highly customized job shop that is looking for an individual to maintain its facilities. Ensuring our customers get their product as expected includes maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for our employees. We are looking for an action-oriented employee who has the commitment and trustworthiness to complete a job with little direct oversite. If you are that individual, then we are the perfect place for you to come make a difference!
Olympus Group is a quick turn, highly customized job shop that is looking for an individual to help us optimize our accounting department.
With any fast paced environment, we deal with daily challenges that span multiple departments. We are looking for someone to help take on those challenges and utilize their continuous improvement mindset to keep pace with company growth. Our accounting department is more than a support group. While the efficient execution of traditional tasks like AR, AP, payroll, etc. are critical, we are looking for someone who looks beyond task completion and wants improve the process. If you are that individual, then we are the perfect place for you to come make a difference!
- Collections, facilitate payment of invoices due by sending reminders and contacting customers
- Generate reports utilizing Excel to monitor and detail accounts receivable status
- Post cash receipts in ERP system by recording checks, ACH and credit card transactions
- Process customer invoicing for certain lines of business
- Enter invoices on various customer portals
- Perform new customer set-up and maintain sales tax exemption certificates
- Monitor system credit holds and shipping reports
- Voucher accounts payable invoices accurately and file electronically
- Perform monthly filings of multiple state sales & use tax returns and specific month-end close activities
- Answer incoming calls, sort and deliver mail, serve as backup for front desk receptionist
Candidates should have a good understanding of an ERP system and how it brings value to a manufacturing organization. Candidates must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines with superior time management. Associate’s degree in Accounting required. 2-5 years of both Microsoft Office applications and accounting experience required. Specific Epicor experience, multiple state sales tax knowledge, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting a plus.
About Olympus Group
Imagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.
Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.