2nd Shift Digital Supervisor
|Benefits package||Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Long-term Disability, 9 Paid Holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401(k) Plan|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Required Experience||Supervisor: 2 Years|
Olympus Group is seeking an action oriented, problem solver to manage our Milwaukee production floor. We are looking for a candidate who can lead a diverse group of employees to exceed production, quality, and safety goals.
- Attain schedule as planned or communicate variance to schedule via email in a timely manner
- Identifying light areas and shifting of employees for maximum output
- Communicating cross shift and with other departments on status of daily work and projects
- Read and distribute critical company communications including production alerts, machine down emails and human resources items
- Hold team members accountable for their performance and deliver positive and negative feedback
- Manage attendance and employee scheduling including paid time off, absences and tardiness and communicate via office calendar
- Prompt attendance in order to efficiently participate in shift change communication
- Hold employees accountable for shift change responsibilities including pass off of individual information
- Keeping the department clean and hazard free
- Stocking materials per ERP system information
- Using the tools available (boards, alerts etc.) on a daily basis to better the department
- Active participation in meetings
- Audit operators to ensure proper procedures and maintenance are being followed
- Review of prior day’s work including employee efficiency and utilization
- Manage workload and engage team to work overtime as needed to meet customer needs; lead by example in acceptance of overtime as part of the role
Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of the digital printing and color management process and the ability lead people in this environment. The position requires the composure to cope with change and the ability to make decisions without having the total picture. We are looking for a leader who wants to work for a growing organization that is on the cutting edge of our industry and wants to contribute to a team that thrives on finding solutions when others fail.
About Olympus Group
Imagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.
Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.