2nd Shift Digital Operator
|Benefits package||401K Plan, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Accident Policy, Critical Illness Policy, Life Insurance, PTO plan, 9 paid holidays|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Education||High School or Equivalent|
|Required Experience||0-3 years|
Olympus Group, a leading manufacturer and printer of promotional products, is seeking an enthusiastic team player to join our Digital printing team. This position in a well-established company is an excellent opportunity for an individual with printing interest to contribute to producing a quality product for our customers. Candidates should have a good eye for quality, including color, and the ability to problem solve for root cause and corrective action when defects are found. Due to the off shift nature of this role, strong communication skills are a must.
Job duties include:
- Operating digital equipment to level trained.
- Reporting discrepancies on job information and defects in material or completed print to supervisor.
- Ability to rip art files for printing
- Gathering materials needed for printing
- Perform daily maintenance as well as set up, print and break down
- Assist with finishing, fabrication and packing
- Must be able to diagnose and repair machine problems and communicate with the service provider
- Understanding of color management (CMYK, RGB, etc.)
- Keeping the department clean and hazard free
- Stocking materials per ERP system information
- Using the tools available (boards, alerts etc.) on a daily basis to better the department
- Active participation in meetings
Candidates should have a good understanding of digital printing equipment. Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite and ERP systems is a plus. We are looking for an individual who wants to work for a growing organization that is on the cutting edge of our industry and wants to contribute to a team that thrives on finding solutions when others fail.
About Olympus Group
Imagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.
Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.