2nd Shift Digital Print Supervisor
|Salary||$18-$20 per hour|
|Benefits package||Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Long-term Disability, 9 Paid Holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401(k) Plan|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Required Experience||2-5 years|
- Facilitate staff to efficiently produce digital printing/cutting in the estimated production time.
- Continue growth of operators on specific output devices.
- Work with lead positions to ensure training is identified and completed by all operators in department
- Establish and maintain or improve quality standards, 5S, and safety procedures.
- Establish and complete digital printing time sensitive and or daily ship schedules.
- Work with sales and production to ensure timely shipment of product.
- Ability to communicate well with staff and other team members.
About Olympus Group
Imagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and South Carolina.
Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.