|Benefits package||401K Plan, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Accident Policy, Critical Illness Policy, Life Insurance, PTO plan, 9 paid holidays|
|Work Hours||6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Education||High School or Equivalent|
|Required Experience||0-3 years|
Olympus Group is a quick turn, highly customized job shop that is looking for an individual to maintain its facilities. Ensuring our customers get their product as expected includes maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for our employees. We are looking for an action-oriented employee who has the commitment and trustworthiness to complete a job with little direct oversite. If you are that individual, then we are the perfect place for you to come make a difference!
Duties include whatever it takes to maintain a clean productive facility. Specific tasks include:
- Clean restrooms, fixtures, lunchrooms, and production and front office areas to standard as per prescriptive plan.
- Provide maintenance support (e.g. extra set of hands, assistance at elevated heights, joint lifting assistance) to Facilities Manager and other production personnel.
- Maintain safe walking areas in inclement weather by shoveling and salting as needed.
- Maintain and lead with safe work practices.
- Check fire extinguishers and facility lighting on a monthly basis.
- Daily cleaning of sections of facility flooring.
- Emptying of office and production floor trash.
Candidates should be approachable and comfortable in both office and production environment. The position requires the ability to work productively in independent nature.
About Olympus Group
Imagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.
Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.