|Benefits package||Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Long-term Disability, 9 Paid Holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401(k) Plan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Experience:||Digital Marketing and Website Management: 1 year (Preferred); Marketing: 1 year (Preferred); Marketing and Technical: 1 year (Preferred)|
Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing industry. Headquartered in Wisconsin, Olympus Group has manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee, Denver and Orlando, with additional sales offices throughout the U.S.
We produce a wide variety of promotional, point-of-purchase and branding projects for some of the most demanding companies in the U.S.: billboards for McDonald’s; beverage promotional campaigns for Dr Pepper; signage and décor for Disney World; beaded theatrical curtains and décor for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and trade show backdrops; point-of-purchase materials for Simmons Bedding Company and Kohl’s Department Stores; and championship banners for MLB, NCAA, NFL, and the NBA. We can take a client’s project and fabricate it to the highest standards, or we can create it from scratch. Hence, our Olympus Group motto: Imagine It. Done.
Our Michigan Division, based in Grand Rapids, is seeking an Account Coordinator. They need to be focused, organized, detail-oriented, and be a creative thinker with a proven track record. Their main priorities will be to support the sales team, and to call on active and non-active clients to build point-of-purchase and out-of-home sales. They will assist clients in developing creative and processing orders. They will need to work well in a fast-paced environment and be a team player. They will have the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses based on performance.
Olympus Group is seeking a creative, driven and organized Marketing Specialist to lead our marketing efforts from our Milwaukee Headquarters. This role is ideal for a candidate with 1-3 years of marketing experience who is looking to expand their responsibilities. Under the direction of the VP of Sales, the Marketing Specialist will be afforded significant autonomy in setting strategic direction and executing marketing campaigns aimed at supporting our custom print and mascots businesses.
- Develop marketing strategy to support the business development efforts of our custom print and mascot business units
- Create unique & compelling content that establishes Olympus Group as a leader in our industry
- Execute marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition using a mix of digital and traditional marketing channels
- Improve our digital marketing presence including website, content, PPC and SEO
- Manage & improve prospect databases
- Research & implement marketing automation solutions
- Support sales teams with custom presentations, sales collateral and product samples
- Manage tradeshow events including booth selection & furnishings, freight and sales collateral
- Produce internal communications such as the monthly newsletter
- Support business needs in front office as necessary
We are not looking for average candidates as we are not an average company. This role is ideal for a candidate with 1-3 years of marketing experience and strong knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, marketing automation, etc.). The challenges will be difficult, but with that comes a rewarding work environment where you can take pride in the product and services you provide.