|Benefits package||Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Long-term Disability, 9 Paid Holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401(k) Plan|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Required Experience||Plant Management: 5 Years|
Olympus Group is seeking an action oriented, problem solver to manage our Milwaukee plant location. We are looking for a candidate who can lead a diverse group of employees to exceed production, quality, and safety goals.
- Design practices and processes which allows for leadership over a 3 shift operation
- Lead and develop mid-managers to be the plant managers of the future
- Lead effort to meet aggressive daily production schedule
- Make timely, quality decisions in the fast moving, changing conditions of the digital printing market place
- Know how to organize and direct others to complete tasks according to corporate values
- Create and sustain an environment of continuous improvement to maximize productivity, quality, safety and people development
- Implement lean manufacturing techniques
Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of leading people in a manufacturing environment. Digital printing and sewing experience is a plus. The position requires the composure to cope with change and the ability to make decisions without having the total picture. We are looking for a leader who wants to work for a growing organization that is on the cutting edge of our industry and wants to contribute to a team that thrives on finding solutions when others fail.
About Olympus Group
Imagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.
Custom Printing Division
The Olympus Group Custom Printing Division creates custom visual solutions for some of the largest brands in the world. Our clients include theme parks, professional sports teams, universities, retailers, exhibit houses, entertainment venues, cruise lines, restaurant chains, consumer brands, mattress manufacturers and much more. From banners to billboards, interior décor to theatrical curtains, tradeshow backdrops to point-of-purchase materials, Olympus Group turns their ideas into reality. Our in-house printing capabilities include grand format dye sublimation, UV direct, latex, and solvent digital printing. We also have a complete finishing department (sewing, cutting, and heat-bending) with 250 hours of daily capacity.
Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.