Prepress/Technical Services Operator
|Benefits package||401K Plan, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Accident Policy, Critical Illness Policy, Life Insurance, PTO plan, 9 paid holidays|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Required Experience||Technical: 2 Years (Preferred)|
Olympus Group is seeking an action oriented, problem solver to join our Prepress/Technical Services department at our Orlando Plant location. We are looking for a candidate who can join a diverse group of employees to design and produce grand format digital printed fabric.
Key accountabilities include:
- Determine appropriate software in which to open a customer file (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and quickly visualize if customer file will work to optimize lead time
- Maximize relationship with sales force to promptly address discrepancies or issues with customer art or job information
- Work with production team to produce first run and follow prints which maximize efficiency (numbers up, orientation, etc.)
- Prepare vision and description of how product will look in field prior to completion (set-up file)
- Producing accurate job instructions and details; correct material choices/amounts
- Reverse engineer products from original design or sample and oversee completion of finished product
- Work overtime as needed to meet customer needs; lead by example in acceptance of overtime as part of the role
Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of the digital printing and color management process. The position requires the composure to cope with change and the ability to make decisions without having the total picture. We are looking for a candidate who wants to work for a growing organization that is on the cutting edge of our industry and wants to contribute to a team that thrives on finding solutions when others fail.
About Olympus Group
Imagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.
Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.