|Benefits package||Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Long-term Disability, 9 Paid Holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401(k) Plan|
|Employment type||Full time – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Required Experience||2-5 Years|
Olympus Group is a quick turn, highly customized job shop that is looking for an individual to help us optimize our accounting department.
With any fast paced environment, we deal with daily challenges that span multiple departments. We are looking for someone to help take on those challenges and utilize their continuous improvement mindset to keep pace with company growth. Our accounting department is more than a support group. While the efficient execution of traditional tasks like AR, AP, payroll, etc. are critical, we are looking for someone who looks beyond task completion and wants improve the process. If you are that individual, then we are the perfect place for you to come make a difference!
- Pay invoices in optimal time to maximize value to company but maintain good standing with vendor
- Voucher vendor invoices accurately in a high-volume environment; obtain all necessary approvals
- Ensure proper and accurate coding of vendor invoices and employee expense reports
- Review vendor invoices for proper sales and use taxes charged in compliance with municipal requirements; impute and submit tax if appropriate
- Perform monthly filings of multiple state sales & use tax returns
- Process weekly vendor payments (check, ACH, wire, etc.)
- Timely and detailed research of vendor inquiries and vendor statement resolution
- Perform customer invoicing processes for certain lines of business
- Serve as Supervisor backup for weekly payroll processing
Candidates should have a good understanding of an ERP system and how it brings value to a manufacturing organization. Candidates must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines with superior time management. Associate’s degree in Accounting required. 2-5 years of both Microsoft Office applications and accounting experience required. Specific Epicor experience, multiple state sales tax knowledge, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting a plus.
About Olympus GroupImagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.