|Benefits package||401K Plan, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Accident Policy, Critical Illness Policy, Life Insurance, PTO plan, 9 paid holidays|
|Employment type||Full time|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Education||High School or Equivalent|
Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
Warehouse: 2 Years (Preferred)
Person will drive the company truck to deliver finished product and pick up raw materials. Experience with driving a 26’ box truck is preferred. Previous experience driving a forklift is a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
Key expectations include:
- Completion of daily pick-up and delivery schedule.
- Completion of daily driving logs to manage mileage and timing of driving process.
- Maintenance of company vehicle per daily and weekly checklist.
- Assist in internal loading and unloading of vehicle.
- Assist in preparing shipments for loading and delivery.
- Assist warehouse, FPI, and assembly staff when daily driving schedule is light; including retail kitting, box making, etc.
- Safe operation of lift truck and pallet jacks.
- Understand and maximize efficiency of pickup and delivery times by safely managing route.
About Olympus Group
Imagine It. Done. That’s our company motto and we stand by it. Since 1893, Olympus Group has been a leader in the custom printing and sewing industry. We specialize in grand-format digital and dye-sublimation printing as well as custom designed and manufactured mascot character costumes. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we have manufacturing facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando, Florida, with additional sales offices in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.
Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.