We will clean existing mascots and replace missing parts as needed. With proper maintenance, you can extend the life of your mascot by years!
We won’t claim to be able to work miracles… on second thought after seeing what this team has been able to bring back to life – yes we will!
Free Mascot Repair Estimates
Our team will evaluate – at no cost to you – everything they feel needs to be done to bring your worn character back to life. We will even create an itemized list for you to review for free. You then decide how much “pampering” you would like your mascot to have before we begin working our ‘miracles’.
Louisville Cardinal Mascot head before (prior to cleaning) and after (refurbished)
We Know Your Mascots Take a Beating
Mascot Costume Care Tips:
- Dry out your costume after each wearing. Always line-dry. NEVER put your costume in the dryer. Most jumpsuits, gloves, and foot covers can be machine-washed in cold water, but be sure to consult your instructions or give one of us a call and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
- Store it away in a sealed bag ONLY after your costume is fully dried and aired out. To help keep a fresh smell, store with a dryer sheet.
- Spot clean soiled areas with a mild detergent diluted with cold water and dry with a clean white cloth.
- Wipe the inside of head with a solution of mild detergent and water after each use.
- Store foam costumes on a stand, up off the ground to avoid crushing the costume.
- Brush fur with a wire animal brush to keep it looking its best.
- Always use a mild detergent when cleaning your mascot. NEVER use bleach.
- Be sure that the character is clean and dry before storing your costume. Store your character in a clean and dry area. It is best to have an area that will allow you to hang your costume rather than fold. If this is not an option be sure to fold neatly and place it in a storage bag to prevent any unnecessary soiling.