Want to enjoy the benefits of working in Olympus’ innovative, encouraging environment? Check out our list of our current employment opportunities below. Click on a job title for its complete description. Olympus Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Who is Olympus?
We are a 125-year old large format printer & sewer that specializes in banners, graphics, flags & mascot costumes (yes – mascots! the walk around kind you see on ESPN commercials and at sports stadiums around the company).
Our team of 200, is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with production facilities in Orlando, Denver and a creative agency in Grand Rapids, Michigan
What we believe makes us special?
- We value our team members – a lot!!!
- Our core purpose is to create a rewarding work environment for our team.
- We share our profits with our team members – we give 20% of our profits back to our team as part of a profit sharing bonus.
– In 2018, every employee received a $1,250 bonus
What do our employees say about working at Olympus?
We think Olympus is great place to work but don’t take our word for it – hear from our team members
* Glassdoor.com ranked our CEO Brian Adam one of the top 25 small-business CEOs to work for in the US.
What we offer (in addition to profit sharing)?
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid Holidays – 9 paid holidays every year
- Paid Time Off – a flexible policy with the ability to carryover unused PTO & the ability to purchase extra PTO
- Health Insurance – we offer coverage for you & your family
- 401k – with a company match
- Life Insurance
- Other fun perks (scholarship program, cash prizes for suggestions & employees of the months, sports ticket giveaway, parties, cookouts, picnics)
Check out our list of our current employment opportunities below. Click on a job title for its complete description & be sure to apply. We’re always looking to add some great people to our team.
Open Positions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Our corporate headquarters in Milwaukee, WI is home to 140 team members on three shifts and is the only Olympus facility that produces mascots. In the last 5 years, over $1,000,000 was invested in new technology and equipment, giving us over 20 top-of-the-line digital printers and cutters. Other renovations include updated restrooms and a new HVAC system for employee comfort, as well as expansion of the facility to about 100,000 square feet.
Open Positions in Grand Rapids, Michigan
In our Grand Rapids location, you’ll enjoy the benefits of working with a close-knit group of about 10 other employees providing creative sources/graphic design to our customers. The interior was recently updated to provide a more sleek and contemporary office setting.
We currently do not have any open positions at our Grand Rapids facility. Please check back in the future!
Open Positions in Orlando, Florida
Our Orlando location is our other sales and custom printing facility where 35 team members run two shifts. The building is undergoing renovations with future plans for expansion. Our air-conditioned office and production floor allow team members to escape the Florida heat.